Have you always wanted to sing, but weren’t sure where to begin? Allow me to introduce myself!
Hi, my name is Noa, and I am a NYC based certified voice teacher and coach. I specialize in Musical Theatre, Classical Voice and Contemporary Vocal Styles. I know how daunting it can be to start something new, especially if you’ve been told you didn’t have “natural talent.” The good news is that ANYONE can learn to sing! That’s right, even you!
I believe that voice lessons are a collaborative process.
Together we will work through your vocal blocks and unlock the voice you’ve always had.
- I’m Spanish! My parents are both from Spain and I spent every summer there growing up. I am fluent in Spanish and even have a dual citizenship!
- I’m an actor/singer. I’ve performed at different venues around the city, and each time, it feels like I’m coming home.
- I am an avid reader. I am a huge fan of fantasy books (I’m looking at you, Harry Potter series), but my favorite book of all time is Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.
- I love the beach! In another life, I must have been a mermaid. You cannot convince me otherwise.
- I love history, especially music history. I love going to museums in different cities, but the best museum I have ever been to is the ABBA Museum in Stockholm, Sweden. If you ever find yourself there, check it out – you can sing and dance with ABBA avatars!